Exclusively Paralegal offers a variety of paralegal and notary services in Reno, Nevada. We focus our concentration on the areas of Civil Litigation, Business/Commercial Organizations and Estate Planning/Probate. Please review our practice areas below to learn more about each individual range of service.
- Draft initial and responsive pleadings, motions, supporting declarations, petitions, applications, stipulations and orders, release and settlement agreements
- Draft 16.1 initial disclosures and production of documents and image, Bates and index; prepare case conference reports and 16.1 pretrial disclosures
- Compose written discovery and prepare draft responses/answers; assemble documents responsive to interrogatories and requests for production
- Review, organize and abstract documents; recognize privileged documents and prepare description list; maintain tracking of the sources of documents produced and cross-reference document production numbers with hearing and deposition exhibits; collect potential deposition and trial exhibits by witness, summarize deposition testimony, organize and correlate by topic
- Assist in brief preparation (trial/appeal), draft declarations in support, perform case and cite checking, Shepardize, verify exhibit and transcript references; prepare index, table of authorities, excerpts of record, appendix
- Manage trial preparation, assemble trial notebooks, draft jury instructions, compile witness lists and trial exhibits, prepare outlines, timelines, charts and demonstrative evidence; obtain, direct and coordinate trial support vendors; prepare/serve witness subpoenas, organize witness prep and schedule dates/times to appear and testify
- Support counsel at trial, provide technical support utilizing trial-specific software and presentation programs
- Assist with post-trial motion practice; draft cost memos, motions to re-tax and motions for attorney’s fees; perfect judgments and execute on assets; appeal practice
Business Organizations / Commercial
- Prepare business organizational documents and agreements, written resolutions and minutes of meetings, maintain annual business filings, plan annual meetings and itineraries and prepare notices, agendas and meeting packages
Estate Planning / Probate
- Draft wills, trusts and ancillary agreements; prepare deeds, transfers and assignments, and record; draft probate applications, petitions and orders
Call today to learn more about our paraleagal and notary services in Reno, Nevada.
Copyright 2012: Exclusively Paralegal, LLC | Paralegal Reno, NV | All rights reserved.
The Services of a Certified Paralegal in Nevada